Bacon Mac and Cheese Quesadillas
- 1 – flour tortilla
- 1/2 – cup Cacique Four Quesos Blend Shredded Cheese
- 3/4 – cup day old mac and cheese, refrigerated
- 3 – slices bacon, cooked
- Heat skillet or large pan over a medium flame.
- Place tortilla in middle of hot skillet.
- Sprinkle entire tortilla with Cacique Four Quesos Blend.
- Warm mac and cheese in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Break up Mac and cheese into pieces over one side of the tortilla.
- Place bacon strips over mac and cheese.
- Fold opposite end of tortilla towards mac and cheese side to cover it completely.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides until tortilla on outside is crisp and cheeses have melded.
- Remove from heat and cut into wedges.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.