BBQ Chicken and Peach Quesadillas
- 1/2 cup Mexican hot sauce
- 2 – tablespoons chipotle adobo sauce
- 1/2 – cup Cacique Crema Mexicana Agria
- 1/3 – cup barbecue sauce, warm
- 1 – cup shredded cooked chicken, warm
- 2 – large flour tortillas
- 1 – cup Cacique Dos Quesos Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1 – peach, sliced, cored, and grilled
- Add Mexican hot sauce, adobo, and Cacique Crema Mexicana Agria to a medium bowl and whisk together. Set to the side.
- In a bowl combine barbecue sauce and shredded chicken. Stir, distributing sauce evenly on chicken. Set to the side.
- Heat a skillet or large frying pan over a medium flame.
- Place a flour tortilla on the middle of hot skillet.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup Cacique Dos Quesos Blend on the inside of the tortilla.
- Layer a few slices of grilled peach on one side of tortilla.
- Place 1/2 cup barbecue chicken mixture on peaches.
- Fold opposite end of tortilla over chicken mixture to close.
- Heat on both sides until tortilla is crisp on the outside and cheeses have melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with hot sauce crema.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.