Jalapeno Steak Quesadillas with Garlic Crema
- 5 – cloves garlic
- 1 – cup Cacique Crema Con Sal
- 1 – tablespoon olive oil
- 1 – cup top sirloin, cubed
- 1/2 – onion, chopped
- 2 – jalapeños, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 – flour tortillas
- 1 – cup Cacique Queso Quesadilla, grated
- Add garlic and Cacique Crema Con Sal to a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium high flame .
- Add top sirloin, onion, jalapeños, salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Cook until meat is cooked through and onion and jalapenos are soft; about 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat skillet or large pan over a medium flame.
- Place one flour tortilla in the center of hot skillet.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of Cacique Queso Quesadilla, and half of steak and jalapeño mixture.
- Fold tortilla in half and cook on each side until tortilla is crisp and cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat and cut into quarters.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.