Korean Beef Kimchi Quesadillas
- 1 – teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 – cup onion, sliced
- 1 – cup top sirloin, cubed
- 1/4 – cup kimchi, chopped
- 2 – corn tortillas
- ½ – cup Cacique Oaxaca Cheese, grated
- Cacique Crema Salvadoreña
- In a frying pan over a medium flame, heat vegetable oil.
- Add onion and sauté for 7 minutes.
- Add top sirloin and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped kimchi and mix to combine. Continue cooking for an additional 2 minutes. Set to the side.
- Heat a skillet or frying pan over a medium flame.
- Place a tortilla in the center of the skillet.
- Sprinkle the inside of the tortilla with 1/3 cup Cacique Oaxaca Cheese.
- On one side of tortilla place 1/3 cup kimchi meat mixture over cheese.
- Fold the opposite end of the tortilla over kimchi meat to close.
- Cook on both sides until outside is crisp and cheese has melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with Cacique Crema Salvadoreña.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.