- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 cup Cacique® Four Queso Blends Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup marinated baby artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 tablespoons Kalamata olives, sliced
- tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat comal or large pan over a medium flame. Place tortilla in middle of pan. Sprinkle ½ cup of Cacique® Four Queso Blends Shredded Cheese on half of tortilla.
- For blistered tomatoes, heat olive oil in a medium frying pan over a medium high flame. Add tomato halves and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook on each side for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Layer 1/8 cup of artichoke hearts, 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives, and 1/8 cup blistered tomatoes over cheese. Fold opposite side of tortilla to cover ingredients.
- Cook on each side until tortilla on the outside is golden brown. Remove from heat and cut into quarters.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.