Red, White, and Blue Quesadillas
- 1/2 – cup hazelnut spread
- 1/2 – cup Cacique Crema Mexicana
- 2 – flour tortillas
- 6 – slices Cacique Blanco Fresco or Panela cheese, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 – cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 – cup blueberries
- 1 - tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 – tablespoons sugar and cinnamon mix
- In a medium bowl, combine hazelnut spread and Cacique Crema Mexicana. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Set to the side.
- Heat a skillet or large frying pan over a medium flame.
- Place a flour tortilla in the middle of the skillet.
- Set 3 slices of Cacique Blanco Fresco on one side of the tortilla.
- Layer 1/4 cup of strawberries, and 1/4 cup of blueberries on top of Cacique Blanco Fresco slices.
- Fold the opposite end the tortilla over the berries.
- Cook until tortilla crisps on both sides and cheese has softened.
- Using a pastry brush, brush outside with butter then sprinkle each side of tortilla with 1 tablespoon of sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Repeat with remaining tortilla, Cacique Blanco Fresco slices, and berries.
- Serve with hazelnut crema.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.