- 4 – fajita size flour tortillas or wheat tortillas
- 1 cup – Cacique Manchego, shredded, divided
- 4 slices – dill pickles
- ½ cup – pulled pork, divided
- ½ cup – thick-cut ham, cut in large pieces, divided
- 4 teaspoons – yellow mustard, divided
- Heat a skillet or large frying pan over a medium flame.
- Place a flour tortilla in the center of the hot skillet, add 2 tablespoons cheese to the inside of the flour tortilla.
- Top first layer of cheese with with 1 pickle slice, 2 tablespoons pulled pork, 2 tablespoons ham and evenly spread 1 teaspoon mustard over meats.
- Top with 2 more tablespoons
- Fold one side of the tortilla to the opposite end.
- Cook on both sides until outside is crisp and cheese has melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.