- 1 – tablespoon Cacique Crema Mexicana
- 1 – tablespoon honey
- 1 – flour tortilla
- 2 – tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 – banana, sliced into ¼-inch slices
- In a small bowl whisk Cacique Crema Mexicana and honey together. Set aside.
- Heat a hot skillet or large pan over a medium flame.
- Place tortilla in the middle of pan and allow to warm for 20 seconds on each side.
- Remove tortilla from pan and place on a clean work surface.
- Spread one side of tortilla with peanut butter. Place sliced bananas on half of peanut butter spread. Drizzle with honey crema mixture. Fold opposite side of tortilla over banana slices to cover.
- Transfer quesadilla back to the hot skillet and cook on each side until outside of tortilla is crisp.
- Remove from skillet and cut into pieces.
- Serve with Cacique Pecan Yogurt Smoothie as a dipping option.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.