- 4 fajita size flour tortillas
- 2 large eggs, cooked scrambled, divided
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and chopped in large pieces, divided
- 1 cup Cacique Queso Quesadilla Jalapeño, shredded, divided
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and set heat to medium low.
- On a separate work surface, assemble quesadilla: lay out one flour tortilla. Top with ¼ cup cheese, 1 scrambled egg and 2 bacon strips.
- Top with second ¼ cup cheese and second tortilla .
- Transfer assembled quesadilla to waffle iron.
- Cook quesadilla until cheese melts and bubbles out and tortillas are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from waffle iron with the help of a fork.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Slice in four pieces before serving.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.