- 1 – spinach tortilla or wrap
- 4 – slices of Cacique Panela Cheese, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 – slices of tomato, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 5 – fresh basil leaves
- 1 /2 – tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Heat skillet or large pan over medium flame.
- Place tortilla in center of pan.
- Place panela slices, tomato slices, and basil leaves on half of tortilla. Drizzle with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold opposite end of tortilla to cover panela/ tomato layer.
- Cook on each side until tortilla is crisp on the outside and cheese has soften.
- Remove from heat and enjoy.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.