Croque Madame Quesadillas
- 2 – tablespoons Cacique Cotija, crumbled
- 1 – flour tortilla
- 1/2 – cup Cacique Manchego, grated
- 1 to 2 - slices ham
- 1 – over medium fried egg
- Heat a skillet or large frying pan over a medium flame.
- Sprinkle Cacique Cotija crumbs in the pan spreading them out evenly.
- Place the flour tortilla over the cotija crumbs, and press it down firmly with the back of a spatula.
- Sprinkle one side of the tortilla with Cacique Manchego Cheese.
- Top manchego cheese with a slice of ham.
- Fold opposite end of tortilla over ham and cheese.
- Cook on both sides until tortilla is crisp on the outside and cheese has melted.
- Remove from skillet and place fried egg on top of quesadilla.
- Enjoy with a fork and knife.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.