- 2 tablespoons Cacique® Cotija, crumbled
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 cup Cacique® Queso Quesadilla Jalapeño, shredded
- 4 falafel, sliced in half (see recipe directions)
- Cacique® Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Chopped Lettuce and Tomato (optional)
- Make Cotija Falafel (Click here for recipe)
- Heat a comal or large pan over a medium heat. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Cacique® Cotija in center of hot comal. (about the same size of flour tortilla). Place tortilla in middle of pan on top of Cotija.
- Sprinkle ½ cup Cacique® Queso Quesadilla Jalapeño cheese on half of tortilla. Layer slices of falafel on the cheese.
- Fold opposite side of tortilla to cover cheese and falafel. Cook on each side until tortilla on the outside is golden crisp. Remove from heat and cut into quarters. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with Cacique® Cilantro Lime Sour Cream or use as a dipping sauce. Top with chopped lettuce and tomato. Serve.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.