Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas with Mango Slaw
- 1/2 – cup mango, julienned
- 1/2 – cup jicama, julienned or grated
- 1/4 – cup fresh lime juice
- 1 – Serrano pepper, stem and seeds removed, finely diced
- 1/4 – teaspoon salt
- 3 – corn tortillas
- 1 – cup Cacique Enchilado Cheese, grated
- 12 – grilled shrimp
- Combine mango, jicama, fresh lime juice, Serrano pepper, and salt in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours to over night.
- Heat a skillet over a medium flame.
- Place a corn tortilla in the center of the skillet.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup Cacique Enchilado Cheese inside corn tortilla.
- Place 4 grilled shrimp on one side of tortilla.
- Fold opposite end over shrimp to close.
- Heat on both sides until outside is crisp and cheese has melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with mango slaw.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.