- 3 raw flour tortillas
- 1 cup cabbage kimchi, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 package (9 oz.) Cacique pork chorizo
- 6 oz. (1/2 package) Cacique Panela cheese, shredded
- Cacique Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Cilantro and limes for garnish (opt.)
- In a pan over med-high heat, cook the pork chorizo until done, about 10 minutes. Remove to a clean bowl, reserving the grease in the pan.
- Add the chopped kimchi to the pan, and saute in one layer until golden, about 2-3 minutes each side. Set aside.
- Place a clean pan over med-low heat, and add one raw tortilla. Cook each side for about 2 minutes until browned and opaque.
- Sprinkle a generous layer of cheese over the entire tortilla. Once it begins melting, add a layer of chorizo to just one half, then a layer of kimchi over that.
- Fold the tortilla in half over chorizo and kimchi, and remove to a serving platter. Repeat for all tortillas. Slice each quesadilla in half, serve with Cacique Cilantro Lime Sour Cream, and enjoy!
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.