Manchego and Ate Quesadillas
- 1 – flour tortilla
- 3 – slices Cacique Panela, cut into ½ inch slices
- 4 to 5 – slices ate de guayaba or membrillo, cut into ½ inch slices
- 1/2 – cup Cacique Manchego, grated
- Heat skillet or large pan over a medium flame.
- Place flour tortilla in the middle of hot skillet.
- Lay Cacique Panela slices on one half of the tortilla.
- Layer ate slices on panela. Sprinkle Cacique Manchego on.
- Fold opposite end of tortilla over Manchego and ate to cover.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides until outside is crisp and cheeses have softened.
- Remove from heat and cut into quarters.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.