- 2 – flour tortillas
- 1 – cup Cacique Four Quesos Blend Shredded Cheese
- 8 – slices pepperoni
- 4 – tablespoons Cacique Longaniza Fresca, cooked and crumbled
- 4 – slices bacon, cooked
- 2 – large thin slices of ham
- Heat a skillet or large pan over a medium flame.
- Place a flour tortilla in the middle of the skillet.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup Cacique Four Quesos Blend on entire tortilla.
- On one side of tortilla place 4 slices of pepperoni.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cooked Cacique Longaniza Fresca over pepperoni.
- Place the bacon slices over Longaniza, then fold the ham slice over the bacon.
- Fold the cheesy half of the tortilla over the meats.
- Cook until outside is crisp on both sides and cheese has melted.
- Remove from flame and cut into quarters.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.