Papas con Chorizo Quesadilla
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 ounces Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- 2 cups Russet potatoes, peeled chopped in ½-inch cubes
- 2 cups Cacique® Four Quesos Blend Shredded Cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- salsa for serving
- Heat oil in pan over low medium heat. Add potatoes and cook for 112 minutes stirring frequently until potatoes begin to brown and crisp. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat Cacique® Pork Chorizo in a large saute pan over medium heat; breaking it up into crumbles with a large spoon. Cook for 10 minutes; stir in potatoes, lower heat to medium low and continue cooking for 5 minutes more.
- Heat skillet or comal. Place a flour tortilla on hot comal and spoon in one quarter of the potato/chorizo mixture, top with ½ cup Cacique® Four Quesos Blend Shredded Cheese and fold tortilla and flip over. Cook until tortilla is golden and cheese has melted. Top with your favorite salsa and serve.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.