Pear Pistachio Quesadillas with Sweet Crema
- 4 – tablespoons Cacique Crema Mexicana
- 4 – tablespoons honey
- 2 – flour tortillas
- 6 – slices Cacique Ranchero Queso Fresco, cut in ½ inch thick slices
- 1 – pear, cored and sliced
- 2 – tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- To make sweet crema: In a small bowl, whisk Cacique Crema Mexicana and honey together. Set to the side.
- Heat a skillet or large pan over a medium flame.
- Place tortilla on hot pan.
- Place 3 slices of Cacique Rachero Queso Fresco on half of tortilla.
- Layer half of pear slices on Queso Fresco. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons sweet crema.
- Fold opposite side of tortilla to cover pear and queso freso.
- Cook on each side until tortilla on is crisp and cheese is soft.
- Remove from heat and cut into quarters.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with remaining sweet crema for dipping.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.