Roasted Brussel Sprout & Sweet Potato Bacon Quesadillas
- 1 – wheat tortilla
- 1/2 – cup Cacique Dos Quesos Blend
- 3 – Brussels sprouts, roasted and chopped
- 1/4 – cup sweet potato, cooked and chopped
- 1/8 – cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 – tablespoons cashews, chopped
- Heat a skillet or large pan over a medium flame.
- Place wheat tortilla on hot skillet.
- Sprinkle Cacique Dos Quesos blend evenly inside of tortilla.
- Place Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, bacon pieces and cashews on half of the tortilla.
- Then fold opposite side of the tortilla over to cover Brussels sprouts and sweet potato layers.
- Cook on both sides until tortilla is crisp and cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat and cut into quarters.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.