Shrimp and Potato Quesadillas
- 1/2 – pound raw shrimp, remove shell, devein, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 – cup salsa
- 1 - Yukon potato, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch-cubes and fried until completely cooked
- 3 – flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 – cups Cacique Queso Quesadilla Jalapeño
- Mix shrimp and salsa in bowl and allow to marinate for 4 hours or overnight. Divide evenly into 3 parts.
- Fry potatoes until fork tender. Divide evenly into 3 parts. Set to the side.
- Heat a skillet or large pan over a medium low flame.
- Place a flour tortilla in the middle of hot skillet.
- Sprinkle tortilla with ¼ cheese.
- Use one portion of shrimp mixture on half of the tortilla, then top with one portion of fried potato cubes.
- Fold tortilla over shrimp and potatoes to cover.
- Cook on both sides until tortilla is crisp, shrimp has turned pink and cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat and cut into quarters.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.