- ¼ cup – barbecue sauce
- 1 cup – pulled pork, divided
- 4 – fajita size flour tortillas or wheat tortillas
- 1 cup – Cacique Enchilado, shredded, divided
- ½ cup – chopped pineapple, divided
- In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and pulled pork. Mix to distribute sauce evenly on pork. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet or large frying pan over a medium flame.
- Place a flour tortilla in the center of the hot skillet, add 2 tablespoons cheese to the inside of the flour tortilla.
- Top first layer of cheese with with ¼ cup barbecue pulled pork and 2 tablespoon pineapple.
- Top with 2 more tablespoons
- Fold one side of the tortilla to the opposite end.
- Cook on both sides until outside is crisp and cheese has melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.