Turkey and Cranberry Quesadillas
- 4 – large flour tortillas
- 1 cup – Cacique Oaxaca, shredded, divided
- 1 cup – roasted turkey breast, chopped in large pieces
- 4 tablespoons – cranberry sauce
- Heat a skillet or large frying pan over a medium flame.
- Place a flour tortilla in the center of the hot skillet, add 2 tablespoons cheese to the inside of the flour tortilla.
- Top first layer of cheese with with ¼ cup turkey breast and 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce evenly spread out over turkey
- Top with 2 more tablespoons
- Fold one side of the tortilla to the opposite end.
- Cook on both sides until outside is crisp and cheese has melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients
how-to guide to making the perfect quesadilla.